How to Make Prison Weapons to Survive a Gang War in Prison: A Memoir of Life in Lockdown with Serial Killers, Mobsters and Gang Bangers - Glenn Langohr, Redemption House
Where did this book come from?

I was 52% through another book by this author when it suddenly ended, moved into the copyright and then carried straight on with this book, which was actually a continuation, so whatever you do don���t buy this book first.

The first book was quite good, up until it just stopped, but this second book was pretty much of a muchness. Bit boring really.

So you get two books for the price of one, unless you���ve actually bought this one first. Mind you, you don���t really, of course, because there���s only one story in the two books. I dread to think there���s a third book somewhere where everyone���s locked in cells shouting at each other and arguing with Mexicans and making weapons and well ���. locked in cells.

Langohr���s ripping the reader off here. All of this could have been in one book. The first book���s 162 pages long and the second book, this one, is 92 pages and then just like the first book this also just stops. No finale, no finish, no story end, just Langohr addressing a group of skinheads and Nazis and we���ve no idea what happened next.

The last book I read about these very same prisons was 392 pages long and the story came full circle. One book, one story, what a concept!